1. I like the number nine, I like all odd numbers. This worries me because last night I watched an episode of criminal minds and it was about an arsonist. This arsonist was unusual because she had OCD, about the number 3 after she was burnt and lived. So she started to burn people using a pattern of 333. Because she believed she was tested and purified by God when she was burnt and lived, and she lived in a house with the numbers 333. Which worries because three is an odd number and 3 + 3 + 3 = 9.
3. I've started doodling again, last night I drew pictures of what my siblings and I would look like when we grew older. My oldest sibling was a tired, skinny architect. My middle sibling was a fat, muso who was working out, and still pines for his youth. And me, well I was a sex pot, because of course I the most attractive one amongst my family.
5. I love the character Duckie of Pretty in Pink - I'd marry that guy :)
6. In my family we do a Christmas draw because we're so big. This year I finally begin my Christmas Draw days (you start when your 15) and I was lucky enough to get Granddad. I'm the envy of my family.
7. The other day on Facebook I stumbled across a boy I met at a scholarship test for my new school. I fell in love. The boy is GORGEOUS and he wants to be a doctor, it literally brought tears to my eyes that such an angel could exist.
8. I love the movie 48 Shades, when I'm older my house is going to look like that.
9. I have this feeling that I'm being watched/hunted/stalked/preyed upon - whatever you call it. And ever since I've started feeling like this my dreams have been good. But weird thing is I wake up at 4:00-ish every day frightened.
Well that was entertaining...