Sunday, July 8

Therapy #1


1. What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel?

I guess both. I have a hard time dealing with a lot of emotion and most of the time I'll just brush it off. I know this upsets people and sometime people think I'm fake because of it, but the truth is, I'm fucking scared. I'm the worst with my parents, like the idea of having a 'healthy' and happy relationship with them just totally freaks me out. So most of the time I act like I don't care, even though I love them to death. I'm trying to get better at it. 
I'm also slightly scared that if I looked into someones eyes for too long they'll realise how I actually feel. 



p.s. I got this off tumblr and I thought I would give it ago. I don't know if it will be daily, but I'll try and do it regularly. I guess this is a way of exploring myself, because right now I'm a little lost. 

p.p.s my tumblr is lifeinmusings.tumblr.com- original, I know.

2 comments:

  1. I'm like that too. Sometimes emotions are very hard to withstand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Parents can be very tricky to deal with emotionally. Sometimes the best remedy is distance. I think my relationship with my parents improved a lot once I left home for college.

    Being lost is okay as well. It's kind of scary, not being anchored, but at the same time, it's not quite as boring as absolute certainty.

    ReplyDelete

♥ i'm REALLY slow on replying, so if i haven't in a few days. please. please. please. don't take offense.