* You can't rely on the same people all the time, sometimes even the dependable need days off.
* Everyone has their faults, including you.
* Life is already tough enough, be nice.
* Nothing good can come out of negative energy.
* People aren't mind readers - tell people how you feel.
* Everything in life is like a transaction; there must always be a little give and take.
* DON'T FORGET TO BREATHE SOMETIMES!
* Bottling things up doesn't make you strong, it only makes you bitter.
* Fear is a good sign (sometimes) - push your boundaries.
* Our minds and bodies are capable of the most amazing things, trust them. At the same time though you need to love yourself for these to happen.
* Procrastinating = high stress.
* Fake it till you make it.
* We ALL need help. It's okay to be selfish sometimes, you just need to ask.
* There is always enough time.
* You can't abuse the people who love you and still expect them to be there at the end of the day.
* Junk food = sometimes food.
* Be kind and work hard, and the world is yours.
* Where there is darkness there is light. It's up to you where you stand.
* Everyone is a little insecure on the inside.
* To be loved you must love.
Check it out: Bless This Mess ~ Lisa Mitchell