Friday, July 16

my closest rellie is..

most definitely my cousin Ali. She is just so much fun to be around and her view on the world and daily issues is kind of inspiring. Even though she's two year younger me, she's not all immature and silly, although she is a little bit naive. I'll never forget that one Christmas we spent at her place and how I stayed on after my family left, well we certainly got up to mischief (we tied down her brother and put make-up all over him). I will also never forget how we found this abandoned baby lamb and how we tried to save her. It also makes me proud too that her Mum once mentioned to me how I'm her role model. I just love this girl to bits and not to mention she is just absolutely STUNNING!

5 comments:

  1. i really like this 30 day challenge of yours.

    it's so interesting! your cousin sounds super nice!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! That's really sweet that you're so close to your cousin! All of my cousins live overseas so I'm not really close to any of them, so I always get a little jealous of people who are close with their rellies, hih. That Christmas sounds like sooo much fun!! <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww....I miss my cousins. You are so sweet.
    You have an award on my blog.
    Have a great weekend.




    LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of my cousins are either like 25 or 8 so I can't really relate to any of them. You're really lucky to have her in your life and it sounds like she's lucky to have you too!
    ps: is that you guys in the pictures? Because if it is you are both stunning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this blog is just so unbelievably cute

    x
    sarahklevan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

♥ i'm REALLY slow on replying, so if i haven't in a few days. please. please. please. don't take offense.