* I hate being mean, especially judgmental. I don't believe it's right to judge someone ever, because you never know what there life is truly like.
* People call me the happy, bubbly one, some say I should be a motivational speaker.
* I'm thinking of being a palliative carer.
* I had anorexia in year nine and four years on I'm still recovering.
* It freaks me out sometimes that I'm a vegetarian, I still can't believe I actually gave up meat. I don't miss it though.
* I love to sing, and I love acting.
* People call me crazy, but at the same I'm quiet.
* I hate, hate, hate telling people what's wrong - including my best friends.
* I have trust issues, but I can't remember where they came from.
* I'm scared to fall in love, and don't believe any guy could love me.
* I really want to move to New Zealand and live there.
* I want to name my children Delilah and Noah.
* I believe in the Universe and Mother Nature.
* I honestly believe in that everything happens for a reason.
* I have a Mum, a Dad, and two brothers, D and T.
* We had a Nanny to look after us when we were little because my parents worked full time, she's now what I call my second Mum.
* I'm the youngest in my family.
* I love op shops.
* My favourite authors are Melina Marchetta, John Green, J.K. Rowling, Louisa May Alcott and Cornelia Funke.
* I daydream a lot.
* My subjects at school are art, drama, english, math a, biology and history.
I hope you have a lovely day and remember, it can and will get better, you just need a little hope.