Wednesday, April 3

Dot Points

* My soul is a sunflower, that has crinkled around the edges.
* The crocodile in that dream was a metaphor for something and I hate that metaphor.
* Girls don't need to grow their hair long because a guy says so.
* I mother my friends because that's what I do and it's what I'm there for.
* I'm weird, I'm dorky and I'm not afraid to show it.
* I hate Ernie, but at the same time I love him. Ugh.
* I just really, really want my hippie pants and elephant tank back. I wish she would just stop making excuses. It makes me worried. 
* It made me really happy when I got my draft back for communications and she said nothing was wrong. 
* I really just want to curl up in a corner and cry. And read Melina Marchetta, because for some reason her characters and story lines just soothe my heart. 




2 comments:

  1. I liked this post and your dot points. Melina Marchetta sooths my heart also, x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never read Melina Marchetta, but now I really want to.

    Also, you won my little giveaway dear. If you could email me at deadevillizard@gmail.com with two prints of your choice from my photographs and your mailing address, that would be great ^__^

    ReplyDelete

♥ i'm REALLY slow on replying, so if i haven't in a few days. please. please. please. don't take offense.