* My soul is a sunflower, that has crinkled around the edges.
* The crocodile in that dream was a metaphor for something and I hate that metaphor.
* Girls don't need to grow their hair long because a guy says so.
* I mother my friends because that's what I do and it's what I'm there for.
* I'm weird, I'm dorky and I'm not afraid to show it.
* I hate Ernie, but at the same time I love him. Ugh.
* I just really, really want my hippie pants and elephant tank back. I wish she would just stop making excuses. It makes me worried.
* It made me really happy when I got my draft back for communications and she said nothing was wrong.
* I really just want to curl up in a corner and cry. And read Melina Marchetta, because for some reason her characters and story lines just soothe my heart.