Monday, May 3

Erimentha's Tag.


If you haven't heard of this tag it's about time you did. It was started by Erimentha, and was inspired by the Cassie therapy video. So here is my very own Cassie therapy answers.

The task is: fill in 12 likes, 1 love and 8 hates like Cassie in her therapy video. Below, the bolded things are what you MUST include. Also, please link it back to me, and link it onto 3 other blogs you admire!

Before I start, I tic tag toe;;;;
because you guys are pretty cool.

Abracadabra, Wow!
I like boys with brown eyes and girls with long braided hair.
I like being able to read a day away.
I like that it is finally cooling down, and heading into winter.
I like being inspired enough to write poetry.
I like my friends.
I like the usuals that come into work.
I like ice-cream waaay to much, I'm kind of addicted =).
I like running again.
I like reading and finding new beautiful blogs.
I like getting the narrator in our class musical.
I like my mother's cooking, she makes the best spaghetti bolognese.
I like when my hair sits just right.
I love my new followers, you guys kinda make my day =).
Today I'm going to plant some seedlings.In some ways, I love everything.
Its less, its less of a thing to like, its less distinct, its less particular
I like things that I like but I love everything
There’s more choice in like
Cos even the worst things have things you love in them
I don’t know what you mean about things I hate
I hate it when the clothes you like don't come in your size.
I hate people who have no respect.
I hate choosing colours for my room, it's so HARD.
I hate double science. 
I hate having to choose between art and music.
 I hate it when things fall apartbut in a way, it’s a good thing because better things fall into place. 
I hate tomatoes and zucchinis. 
I hate not being able to play netball this year.
I hate this, wow. . .
Sorry.



3 comments:

  1. aw, thank you dove. it's only because it's true! i feel that way, anyways, and i'm sure a lot of people can relate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my felicity, you absolute darling :) this is my first tag, i will fill it out as soon as i get the chance.
    thank you dearest ♥ xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. the poem (in my blog) is from Mary Elizabeth Frye.

    Oh,we have much on common! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete

♥ i'm REALLY slow on replying, so if i haven't in a few days. please. please. please. don't take offense.