Wednesday, August 18

Day 14 - Someone you've drifted away from

I've drifted away from a lot of people, it's inevitable. As we change and grow so do our once friends. But it's not always a bad thing, it just means that it's time to find new ones. Although sometimes in the past that change was heartbreaking, but all troubles in life have purpose, as the saying goes 'if it doesn't kill you, it only makes you stronger'. But I know despite the drift, that most of those people will be there if I need some help remembering. Cause I always have trouble.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your kind words dear. Things have more or less sorted themselves out so I hope I will stop being a bad blogger and start posting again.

    It has been raining terribly here. I keep getting woken up by the thunder and getting soaked to the skin.

    ReplyDelete

♥ i'm REALLY slow on replying, so if i haven't in a few days. please. please. please. don't take offense.