Saturday, September 11

you shall suffer

Since I'm currently spending my precious youth being bored while listening to Mumford and Sons I shall entertain those of you who are also in the same position with a list. This list shall be on;;;;;;;;

The Top 5 Breaking News Stories on News.com.au 

1. 
2.
3.
4.
5.

So there you go thats what is most important as of 12:07 in Australia.


Oh I must also show you my new hair do

Awfully sorry it's not the best photo, the I couldn't find my good one, I think I deleted it. Also I apologise for the poser smile. =) 








4 comments:

  1. Thanks for that.
    Woo hoo new water park!
    Your hair looks great.! (:

    Have an amazziinngg weekend.

    xx,
    ~Abby~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm very intersting and some strange news stories.

    Your new hair is adorable, very pretty

    Have a lovely day,
    xx Carina

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha the news story thing made me laugh:)loveit

    your hairdo is sooo effing cute! i could never pull that off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so cute and really, very interesting :)
    Mumford and Sons is a wonderful band - and you look so pretty!
    Love, Athena. xxx

    ReplyDelete

♥ i'm REALLY slow on replying, so if i haven't in a few days. please. please. please. don't take offense.