Wednesday, December 28

.Sally.


Sally liked to keep her horrible thoughts in a jar. She would write each one out, detailing all the particulars. She would then place them in a jar. Screwing the lid on extra tight. Satisfaction would fill her as she knew that eventually they would suffocate and die. Once they had stopped existing, she could feel the light of hope and goodness spread through her once again. The joy of life free to consume her being. But sometimes, she would let the bad thoughts out, knowing that they couldn't harm her. She would just look at them, puzzled as to how they could come to be, when everything that surrounded her was so nice. Once she had finished her pondering she would place them back in the jar and stuff it down the back of her bed. 


4 comments:

  1. Wow... I want to do this! It sounds satisfying.

    ❤Abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. God this is a wonderful idea. I really need a jar to store terrible thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had that jar. I don't understand how you can come up with such beautiful things to write about.
    I gave you an award on my blog, lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this. It's sweet and quirky and written beautifully as always.
    -Lilah

    ReplyDelete

♥ i'm REALLY slow on replying, so if i haven't in a few days. please. please. please. don't take offense.