* M buying me some more of this really awesome moisturiser, that's also really expensive
* Cups and cups of tea
* Weather that doesn't make you melt like the Wicked Witch of the West
* Vegetarian cookbooks that have realistic recipes (for me at least)
* Having a wonderful, wonderful, wonderful time on placement
* When Deer sends me pretty music - check it out :)
Things that I'm proud of:
* Getting better at driving a manual car
* That my sunflowers are continuing to grow
* Finding out that I'm actually do really well with all my study
Thing that are making me a little sad:
* Having to talk to really good friends online because they are too far away to see in person
* Not having much time to volunteer anymore
* Money problems
* Realising that Duck not making an effort really doesn't bother me at all, despite how it made me feel last year. In fact, it has made me a little relieved.
side note: I've decided I'm going to start posting more of my own photos on here, starting with this one.