Monday, May 27

The bottom of the pot of tea

Things that I'm grateful for:

* M buying me some more of this really awesome moisturiser, that's also really expensive
* Cups and cups of tea
* Weather that doesn't make you melt like the Wicked Witch of the West
* Vegetarian cookbooks that have realistic recipes (for me at least)
* Having a wonderful, wonderful, wonderful time on placement
* When Deer sends me pretty music - check it out :)

Things that I'm proud of:

* Getting better at driving a manual car
* That my sunflowers are continuing to grow
* Finding out that I'm actually do really well with all my study

Thing that are making me a little sad:

* Having to talk to really good friends online because they are too far away to see in person
* Not having much time to volunteer anymore 
* Money problems

Other things:

* Realising that Duck not making an effort really doesn't bother me at all, despite how it made me feel last year. In fact, it has made me a little relieved. 


side note: I've decided I'm going to start posting more of my own photos on  here, starting with this one. 


1 comment:

  1. I love making lists :) I find that it's the easiest way to get rid of stress and to sort out my thoughts :)

    ReplyDelete

♥ i'm REALLY slow on replying, so if i haven't in a few days. please. please. please. don't take offense.